- The main artery to Dublin is the M11, running north from Gorey, past other towns such as Wicklow, Greystones and Bray, as it becomes the N11 and also connects to the M50 at Shankill and, with it, a direct connection around Dublin city. A rough off-peak journey time would be 40 minutes to the southern suburbs of Dublin, and circa 60 minutes to the city centre.
- *There are two Bus Éireann routes run through the town to Dublin, one connecting south to Rosslare, the other to Waterford.
- *There is also a direct train line from Rosslare to Dublin Connolly – although with a journey time running at two hours from Gorey, the road is a quicker option by and large.
- Bus Eireann 3, 133, 133x – Wexford bus runs every hour
- Irish Rail from Heuston, Connolly, Pearse Street Stations