Meet the team
Founder and managing director, Seán Doyle has accumulated a strong management team of professions, dedicated to providing a world-class service on all projects from consultation to completion. Contract Managers work closely with clients, suppliers and our skilled on-site workforce, surveyors and safety specialists to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and flawless finishes on every project. It is through the Seán Doyle Painting Contractor management teams’ expertise, experience and professionalism that they continue to meet and exceed expectations.
We can also boast a highly skilled workforce and invest heavily in their continuous training, assessment and development. All staff are mission focused and committed to delivering a high standard of finish within set programs on all projects in a safe and efficient manner.
Accreditation & Quality Assurance
We comply with all quality control policies and are committed to delivering a high standard of quality at all times, demonstrated through our accreditations and general practice.
- On-going staff training and assessment
- Site Supervisor on every project for daily on-site quality assurance
- Fully Health and Safety compliant with an on-site Safety Adviser
- Contract Manager assigned to each project as main point of contact between client, suppliers and staff ensuring over-all quality control
- Partnerships with supply chains and clients
- Manufacturer approval: Dulux, Sika, Crown Paints etc.
- ConstructionLine, Acclaim Accreditation
- Members of CIF (Construction Industry Federation)
- Full Public and Employers Liability
Highly Accredited Staff
- All staff are trained in MEWP, Scaffolding, Manual Handling and First Aid Courses.
- All site personnel are a minimum of CSCS Card Qualified and part of an on-going Training Program.
- Staff are trained in IPAF and PASMA to protect those who work at heights.
- All site teams are supervised by SMSTS and SSSTC certified supervisors.