Seán Doyle Painting Contractors Ltd.
Your number one choice for high-end painting solutions
Seán Doyle Painting Contractors was first established in 1987. Throughout the years, and as part of the Seán Doyle Group, the company has developed into Ireland’s leading premium painting contractor and have successfully expanded into the UK market.
We have an extensive portfolio of internationally-acclaimed, award-winning projects including Ireland’s iconic Convention Centre, Diageo’s Project Phoenix and Google Head Offices in Ireland. Other projects include the Embassy Gardens, Leman Street Aparthotel and the Royal Wharf in London. The Royal Wharf is the largest residential development in Europe.
With over 30 years of hands-on experience working at the highest level in the construction industry, our knowledge and expertise stretches across all sectors. We provide the very best in all services, from consultation & planning to completion. We guarantee a seamless, speedy and professional experience on every project.
Highly Accredited Staff
Our expert management team ensure a highly skilled workforce and acknowledge the importance of investing heavily in their continuous training, assessment and development.
- All site personnel are a minimum of Safe Pass Card / CSCS Card qualified, Manual Handling trained and are part of an on-going training program
- On-going training includes Work at Height Training, MEWP qualifications, basic Scaffolding Certification, First Aid, Abrasive Wheel Training and Confined Space Training. All employees are encouraged to attend some or all of the above courses.
- All site teams are supervised by SMSTS and SSSTS certified supervisors in the UK
- Foremen and Management form part of on-going Construction Industry Training and Certification including Managing Safely in Construction
- Our Special Projects Division are approved applicators of Sika, MC Building Chemicals and CS Group Hygienic Coatings
Meet the Team
Accreditation & Quality Assurance
Demonstrated through our internal and external policies and accreditations, we are committed to delivering a high standard of quality at all times
- Ensure full compliance with our internal quality control systems and work to specific main contractor quality assurance policies
- Assign a Contract Manager to each project as main point of contact between client, suppliers and staff ensuring over-all quality control
- Full Health and Safety compliance with an in-house Safety Adviser
- Site Supervisor on every project for daily on-site quality assurance
- On-going staff training and assessment
- Partnerships with supply chains and clients
- ConstructionLine, Acclaim Accreditation
- SMAS Accreditation (Safety Management Advisory Services)
- CHAS Accreditation (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme)
- Members of CIF (Construction Industry Federation)
- Full Public and Employers Liability
Health and Safety